DRE Enduro Academy

Over 92% of the roads of the world are unmade. Want to continue riding on just the other 8%?

The first DRE course dedicated to off-road riding.

Watch the video
Buy now


Widen your riding horizons

There are some people who dream of exploring the world on their own motorcycle, visiting new places and living new experiences. DRE Enduro Academy has been created for these people – it’s an authentic riding academy where participants can learn all the technical skills and pick up plenty of tips for off-road riding.

It’s a valuable experience for anyone who uses their motorcycle to discover new places, as the awareness learnt when driving off-road in conditions without much grip leads to safer driving also on the road.

When you travel towards a faraway destination, you can come across mud or gravel round any corner even if you’re not actively looking for it.

With the new Multistrada 1260 Enduro and the Multistrada 950 you can identify your limits and learn to overcome them to give your best, making the most of the great potential of this bike, in controlled conditions under the supervision of qualified expert riders led by the former Dakar rider Beppe Gualini.

Located at the heart of the Chianti Rùfina area 30 km north-east of Florence, the prestigious castle of Nipozzano and all the surrounding terrain which covers over 600 hectares, make a perfect location for this exclusive Ducati experience.

The courseGallery

Adventure Tour

An exclusive 3-day Tour on- and off-road, full of adventure, fun, good food and passion for motorcycles.

Find out more

Upcoming Enduro courses

May 15th, 2020
May 16th, 2020
Castle of Nipozzano (Florence)DRE Enduro*Buy now
May 16th, 2020
May 17th, 2020
Castle of Nipozzano (Florence)DRE Enduro*Buy now
June 5th, 2020
June 6th, 2020
Castle of Nipozzano (Florence)DRE Enduro*Buy now
June 6th, 2020
June 7th, 2020
Castle of Nipozzano (Florence)DRE Enduro*Buy now
July 3rd, 2020
July 4th, 2020
Castle of Nipozzano (Florence)DRE Enduro*Buy now
* The course is 1 day and a half long. For more info visit the course page.

Multistrada 1260 Enduro

The new Multistrada 1260 Enduro expands the concept of adventure with a new Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262 engine with full torque curve and a renewed chassis for greater ease of riding at low speeds or when manoeuvring. A combination of performance and comfort.

The fields marked by (*) are mandatory.
I confirm that I have read the information pursuant to Art. 13, Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the attached text pursuant to Art. 7 of the Privacy Code and I agree to the use of my email address for the purposes indicated there in.*
Keep me posted
Thank you for your interest. We'll keep you updated!
We are sorry, an error happened during address submission. Try Again!